Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hi, I'm Shannon. I guess you could say I'm just your average teenager. I'm a sophomore in High School, however not at all sophomoric. I love English and Science, but I hate math! I love listening to music. Genres ranging from Hippie Music, to 80's Big Hair Bands, to Grunge, to Dubstep - you name it. Like my music taste, my personality is very different and I get along with many different people. Last year I was a cheerleader, this year I'm on the speech team and I am planning on playing soccer in the spring. I'm very outgoing and I love to perform in front of people. I've been playing drums for about three years. I love to draw, paint, and nearly anything that has to do with art - including music and poetry. In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends, go to shows, or paint. My friends would describe me as fun, creative, nice, and a tad crazy. (Atleast that's what they tell me ;] ) My favorite kinds of candy are gummies, starbursts, skittles, and anything sour. If I were to become one of these candies, I'd be a skittle. You never know what kind of color you'll pick next; I'm spontaneous and mysterious, yet very sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting your blog up and running. I look forward to reading about your assignments. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete